What's new

Accurately role-play a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO)

ItsLopez

Donator
Zoltan said:
Khaleesi said:
should we add terry frisks here
Good luck getting a bunch of people on a server to know or care about the Terry v. Ohio case. It follows my policy with what i do at the Courts. Try to make it somewhat realistic, but not over complicated so 14 to 16 year olds from Romania and other countries can understand.

You're not the only one with a brain big enough to understand law and cases, but Terry v. Ohio is rather simple in terms of applying and explaining it to people in simple terms.

Zoltan

Donator
ItsLopez said:
Zoltan said:
Khaleesi said:
Good luck getting a bunch of people on a server to know or care about the Terry v. Ohio case. It follows my policy with what i do at the Courts. Try to make it somewhat realistic, but not over complicated so 14 to 16 year olds from Romania and other countries can understand.

You're not the only one with a brain big enough to understand law and cases, but Terry v. Ohio is rather simple in terms of applying and explaining it to people in simple terms.
Never did I say I was the only one, so no clue where you got that from. All I am saying is that coming from experience of leading the Courts and making changes to the server, and studying the criminal justice system in College. Is that not everyone on the server gives a shit enough to understand or wants to. And for people even in the United States or other countries who don't care enough to learn about it, it might just complicate things and thats why I have my motto.

Khaleesi

Donator
Zoltan said:
Khaleesi said:

i think i did a good job at it ic bro

2d70039a2313c90d9652244a8662e4c1.png

BigFoe

Donator
Khaleesi said:
Zoltan said:
Khaleesi said:

i think i did a good job at it ic bro

2d70039a2313c90d9652244a8662e4c1.png
Rip kingston fired for murder

ItsLopez

Donator
Zoltan said:
ItsLopez said:
Zoltan said:
Khaleesi said:

Never did I say I was the only one, so no clue where you got that from. All I am saying is that coming from experience of leading the Courts and making changes to the server, and studying the criminal justice system in College. Is that not everyone on the server gives a shit enough to understand or wants to. And for people even in the United States or other countries who don't care enough to learn about it, it might just complicate things and thats why I have my motto.

Sorry. I was reading something else while writing this and literally thought you were the poster of a certain message. Anyway, I agree. Not everyone is interested in the law or knowing anything behind it.

Abrasive

Bronze Member
Very informative. I'll most def put this into practice if I get the chance in the near future.

RAF

Great thread, make's me interested in roleplaying as a police office in hopes of my unban.