What's new

Account Help Pyro Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
All the players' passwords are encrypted in a database, in a way that doesn't allow anybody review them, including Alec. So basically there's no way to get the old password back.
If you have proof of your /stats, you could ask for a new password using the help ticket - it's always good to try.

tyrantious

Donator
Earl_Williams said:
All the players' passwords are encrypted in a database, in a way that doesn't allow anybody review them, including Alec. So basically there's no way to get the old password back.
If you have proof of your /stats, you could ask for a new password using the help ticket - it's always good to try.

Yes sir but i did the same with mike claude. No SS and no shit i listed what i have in inventory and shit like weapons . Pyro has a brown green mesa with lic place Pigzsuk
Black huntler and a freeway black w/ green stripe.

So i know passwords can be done.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
tyrantious said:
Earl_Williams said:

Yes sir but i did the same with mike claude. No SS and no shit i listed what i have in inventory and shit like weapons . Pyro has a brown green mesa with lic place Pigzsuk
Black huntler and a freeway black w/ green stripe.

So i know passwords can be done.

Submit a help ticket like Earl said and it can hopefully be reset. Good luck!

Jok3r

Retired Admin
Confirming that Pyro_Alvarez account belongs to tyrantious as i RP├®d with him when i was in Calveras MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.