Account Help Pyro Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
In Signiture
IG Faction
Bar owner @ Motorheads Tavern
I need my password i cant remember and i lost the files of it. as my old pc died

Earl

Management
IG Name
Earl Williams
All the players' passwords are encrypted in a database, in a way that doesn't allow anybody review them, including Alec. So basically there's no way to get the old password back.
If you have proof of your /stats, you could ask for a new password using the help ticket - it's always good to try.

IG Name
Dr McClair
IG Faction
Ex Aperture (Rank 6)
I confirm that Pyro_Alvarez is his account as i RPed with him.

IG Name
In Signiture
IG Faction
Bar owner @ Motorheads Tavern
Earl_Williams said:
All the players' passwords are encrypted in a database, in a way that doesn't allow anybody review them, including Alec. So basically there's no way to get the old password back.
If you have proof of your /stats, you could ask for a new password using the help ticket - it's always good to try.

Yes sir but i did the same with mike claude. No SS and no shit i listed what i have in inventory and shit like weapons . Pyro has a brown green mesa with lic place Pigzsuk
Black huntler and a freeway black w/ green stripe.

So i know passwords can be done.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Mark_Fleur
IG Faction
Wannabe Mayor/Governor
tyrantious said:
Earl_Williams said:

Yes sir but i did the same with mike claude. No SS and no shit i listed what i have in inventory and shit like weapons . Pyro has a brown green mesa with lic place Pigzsuk
Black huntler and a freeway black w/ green stripe.

So i know passwords can be done.
Submit a help ticket like Earl said and it can hopefully be reset. Good luck!

Jok3r

Retired Admin
IG Name
Shaquan Hopkins
IG Faction
1 6 2 6
Confirming that Pyro_Alvarez account belongs to tyrantious as i RP├®d with him when i was in Calveras MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.