What's new

Accidentally erased my furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Petrovac, Serbia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
I have erased all my furniture except a fan in my house. I'm new to houses and furniture, and I didn't know remove literally meant forever remove. Is there any way I could be refunded, or return my furniture? I live in Montgomery Block 12 Flat 2. And as I know, I had some neon lights, a sofa chair, a shelf, a normal chair, a TV, some magazines, some pots, and a ceiling fan, but I have that piece of furniture. Help me please ! D:

Giga

Donator
If I'm not mistaken, furniture objects cannot be "erased".

Have you checked the "/placef" or "/placeflist" commands?

Owen

Donator
You can delete it all, by the command /removeallf if I'm not wrong, I think the only way you could really be able to get it back is by posting a refund topic but I think you will need screenshots to prove what you had.

Foster

Retired Admin
Owen said:
You can delete it all, by the command /removeallf if I'm not wrong, I think the only way you could really be able to get it back is by posting a refund topic but I think you will need screenshots to prove what you had.
Indeed, Owen you are correct. Unfortunately there is no easy way of getting the furniture back. If you happen to have proof of some of the items, do as Owen stated and post a refund request.

Escaper

Silver Member
Hello Wolf. I doubt that the administrators have a feature like this to check the furniture someone had, and admins will not check the logs simply for this. Your only actual option was to get screenshots of the furniture you had and post a refund topic in the 'Refund Sections', since you are not able to provide screenshots to make the topic I believe there is nothing you can do. Although you can always try to gather people that knew the furniture you had in your house to post in the refund topic confirming you had it. But it is still very likely that it will not be sucessful, although you can always try. There might be other solutions from other helpers that I am not seeing at the moment. I wish you luck with this. Escaper.

Wolf

Petrovac, Serbia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
What if I prove I have no furniture, and somebody will check the script, if it's possible? Will that work? After all, I'm new and this was a commands mistake, and I'm new with commands. What if I ask TommyB himself, and he's not hasty to see? I already said what I did have, so we just need to confirm it.

Escaper

Silver Member
Wolf even if you have no furniture I am almost sure admins will not go through the logs just to check if you actually used the command or not. Even if they did that I am not sure if they were able to actually see the furniture you have lost. In the end admins are most likely not going to check the logs simply to do this. Your only actual way to get the furniture back was to make a refund topic.

Escaper

Silver Member
The furnitures your house had were put there by their previous owners, some removed them and added new one. So there really isn't any way to find out who put it there and what furniture they bought. And like I said I doubt that admins will check the logs simply to do this. Like other helpers said the best way for you to get the furniture back was to post a refund topic but without the evidence there isn't much you can do, unless other helpers may have some idea to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.