What's new

Accidentally erased my furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Wolf said:
I may ask an admin to write a form I've heard about in complains. Maybe then I can make a refund and they will give me back my furniture, or give me new one?

What kind of format, posted in the complaints are you talking about?
And like the other guys said, it's quite hard to get your furniture back if you didn't have a screenshot of you owning it. You can still try and make a refund request though, but there isn't a high chance it gets accepted.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Oh, that's usually used as a last-resort to find out what someone said, or what kind of command he used.
They can see if you used the /removefurniture command, but I doubt they can find out what kind of furniture you had in your house as there were many people before you who could've placed it there.
You can still try and make a refund request here. Just explain what you explained to us, and who knows. You never know if it gets accepted if you don't give it a try :thumbup:

Escaper

Silver Member
Hello Wolf. Like ThePasst said you will need to make a refund topic here, using the correct format. Regarding the evidence I have been reading the 'Rules Topic' about refunds and after you post it there is a chance, although it is very rare, for admins to check the logs and see that you used the command. You will not lose anything if you try and post it and explain what you have explained to us, because there is always a chance it maybe sucessfull. :thumbup:

Edit: You can always try to contact the person you bought it from since he may have evidence to help you out.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Wolf said:
And I don't need a complaint?

I don't see who you want to complain on..
Complaints are made so you could report rulebreakers over the forum, instead of using the traditional /report command IG.
So complaints have nothing to do with you losing your furniture I'm afraid, you'll have to make a refund request.

Status
Not open for further replies.