What's new

About jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gido

Donator
Hello,

As people stated above there is a thin line between what we can tell you OOC'ly to help you and what is considered metagaming. This is because we basically tell you in-game information in an Out of Character way that you are probably going to use. Therefore I will try to help you as much as I can but won't really tell that much. There are a few different jobs you can do. I will tell you about the side jobs, scripted jobs, legal jobs, illegal jobs and roleplay jobs.

Side jobs will earn you a payment that both has a set piece and a randomized piece. This means you always get a minimum of for instance 500 and a randomized bonus of (example) 235. This makes you earn 735 on your bank account. All side jobs work like this and it's a good way to start for new players to earn their wealth. Just visit all the side job twice and you will have a good indication on what each of them earns you. Your pay will increase by doing the jobs over and over again and by leveling your job levels.

The other scripted jobs pay you a certain amount every paycheck and people will pay you for the services you offer them. To find these amounts you can ask people that offer those services IC'ly.

For legal jobs. All I can say is that by legal jobs I mean joining a legal faction and get paid a certain amount for a set rank every paycheck. To find out how much it is you should contact the factions IC'ly and ask them for that information. SAN News is already mentioned above, you can also think of SASP, RCFD, Elite Trucking and County Radio.

The illegal jobs can only be carried out if you are part of an illegal faction. They will probably tell you how much it will earn you once you join them and roleplayed with them for quite a while. After joining an illegal faction you can also try it out yourself at it is mostly buying items script-wise and sell them roleplay-wise. That way you can decide what you earn yourself, as long as you sell.

To end with you can roleplay any other job you want and you think you can earn money with. Roleplaying a prostitute is possible and people pay whatever they want, roleplaying as a psychologist is possible and people will pay you whatever you ask for your service. Just be creative and the more unique the roleplay, the more people will probably pay you for that service. The idea mentioned on the topic of being a photographer is a job like this aswell.

I hope I helped you with those explanations, please drop a comment and I'll help you any further if needed.
Gido_Weredi

Status
Not open for further replies.