What's new

About jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
21
Location
KZ
Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Mr_Fox said:
Let's continue here.
I am looking for job, where I can take good salary for my role. I asked from helpers can I make SS for reward, but they said NO(

By Tapatalk!
 

Athens

Tester
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
2,528
Location
land of the sand
Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:
Let's continue here.
Maybe u know, how much salary have SAN workers?
I wanna go work there.

By Tapatalk!
Honestly, I don't know their pays. I have never worked there and you could ask one of their employees or management about it.
 

Athens

Tester
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
2,528
Location
land of the sand
Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:
Let's continue here.
I am looking for job, where I can take good salary for my role. I asked from helpers can I make SS for reward, but they said NO(

By Tapatalk!
You could technically work as a photographer, Photographing businesses and stuff for living. Make in-game adverts about it and you would be able to make money!
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
21
Location
KZ
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Mr_Fox said:
Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:
Let's continue here.
I am looking for job, where I can take good salary for my role. I asked from helpers can I make SS for reward, but they said NO(

By Tapatalk!
You could technically work as a photographer, Photographing businesses and stuff for living. Make in-game adverts about it and you would be able to make money!
SS for reward very good idea, I think, because it increases count of SSes, and decreases "money farmers")

By Tapatalk!
 

Athens

Tester
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
2,528
Location
land of the sand
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:
Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:
Let's continue here.
I am looking for job, where I can take good salary for my role. I asked from helpers can I make SS for reward, but they said NO(

By Tapatalk!
You could technically work as a photographer, Photographing businesses and stuff for living. Make in-game adverts about it and you would be able to make money!
SS for reward very good idea, I think, because it increases count of SSes, and decreases "money farmers")

By Tapatalk!
It's kinda of an OOC thing. Plus as I said some people will want IC photographers for their companies/studios. So search for a contract with them :D and you can also earn money by simple RP! That can be by car-wash, selling art or anything in your mind!
 
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
21
Location
KZ
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Mr_Fox said:
Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:
Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:
Let's continue here.
I am looking for job, where I can take good salary for my role. I asked from helpers can I make SS for reward, but they said NO(

By Tapatalk!
You could technically work as a photographer, Photographing businesses and stuff for living. Make in-game adverts about it and you would be able to make money!
SS for reward very good idea, I think, because it increases count of SSes, and decreases "money farmers")

By Tapatalk!
It's kinda of an OOC thing. Plus as I said some people will want IC photographers for their companies/studios. So search for a contract with them :D
Thx for advice ;)

By Tapatalk!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top