What's new

A Change in Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyB

Owner
Hello there everyone. As many of you may know, Alec has recently had to reduce his activity within the server in order to deal with real life issues. These issues will not be disclosed at this time, so please do not ask for them.

A few days ago, Alec approached me with the idea of taking his place as the owner of the server. I have gladly accepted his offer and the server is now in my hands. With this new change comes new updates in the server. I'd like to announce that Lionel Lopez will be scripting for the server once again when Alec finished the lag fix update. After that Lionel and I will begin to plan and develop the next script update.

We thank you for any support and ask for your patience while we transition into the next phase of Red County Roleplay. I hope I can please all of you as the newly appointed owner of Red County Roleplay and I will try my hardest not to let any of you down.

Here is a little closing statement from Lionel.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone who supported me. At this time I will be taking over complete control over all development within RCRP. I will do my best to bring RCRP and it's members what they have yearned for and what you all deserve. I will be working hard with the admin team to bring RCRP back up to where it once was. Thanks again for your support.

Lionel

Bronze Member
Thank's everyone. Just remember, don't expect RCRP to start receiving updates daily right off the bat. Give us some time to start working things out, It will take us just a bit to get this heavy ball rolling :luvrcrp:

Status
Not open for further replies.