A Change in Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arky

Retired Admin
TommyB said:
ArkyStano said:
Alec got arrested....
Yeah he's definitely in jail. Not like I was talking to him on Skype 30 minutes ago!

Alec is a hacker.. Nuff'said.
+ Was there not a topic on the admin board about Alec in jail? Posted by Daniel?

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
ArkyStano said:
Alec got arrested....
Even if this was true, don't you think he deserves some respect after all he's done? When he clearly doesn't want everyone in the community to know what happened as it's none of our business, why do people insist on "revealing" the truth or spread rumors?

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Who cares if he got arrested shit happens, IRL before a game nuff said, But now TommyB in charge I see something of this server.

Arky

Retired Admin
2Fabulous said:
ArkyStano said:
Alec got arrested....
Even if this was true, don't you think he deserves some respect after all he's done? When he clearly doesn't want everyone in the community to know what happened as it's none of our business, why do people insist on "revealing" the truth or spread rumors?

People deserves to know the truth.. Don't you think?

Kellerman

Donator
It's been a long time coming Tommy, you'll do brilliant. And do us proud Lionel, you're scripting is next level stuff.

It's in your hands to revive the server and I'm sure it'll happen. Vive le RCRP!

AshleyAcidix

Donator
ArkyStano said:
2Fabulous said:
ArkyStano said:
Alec got arrested....

fuck da truth, everybody lies everytime, lrn2fakeit

Arky

Retired Admin
AshleyAcidix said:
ArkyStano said:
2Fabulous said:
ArkyStano said:
Alec got arrested....

Well, it's none of my bizz' buuuu' if I paid money to a criminal i would like to know... Might be my money went to some terror org' named Alec's Disciples`?

Jamal_Maurice

Donator
ArkyStano said:
AshleyAcidix said:
ArkyStano said:
2Fabulous said:
ArkyStano said:
Alec got arrested....

Well, it's none of my bizz' buuuu' if I paid money to a criminal i would like to know... Might be my money went to some terror org' named Alec's Disciples`?
Lol
Anyway, Good luck with getting the server back in action, Tommy and ofc Lionel !

Status
Not open for further replies.