What's new

A Change in Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foster

Retired Admin
Good luck Tommyb and Lionel. I hope this change will really show on the server. As for Alec, I really hope you do sort this 'issue' out, I have enjoyed the server under your leadership (regardless as to what other people have to say). You have done the right thing atm IRL>GTA.

Robin

Retired Admin
TommyB said:
CheeseToast said:
Adrian said:
Must.. Resist.. Temptation to bump 2 year old topic..
The only reason I made that topic was because I thought my computer was going to get taken away. xD
TommyB said:
My favorite faction is lead by inactive members, people are beginning to hate me, and report me for "insulting", when I'm trolling around with my own friends. (i.e, kenshi.) I no-lifed this server too fast, and it became a massive bore.
Hahhahaha xD

TommyB

Owner
Robin said:
TommyB said:
CheeseToast said:
Adrian said:
Must.. Resist.. Temptation to bump 2 year old topic..
The only reason I made that topic was because I thought my computer was going to get taken away. xD
TommyB said:
My favorite faction is lead by inactive members, people are beginning to hate me, and report me for "insulting", when I'm trolling around with my own friends. (i.e, kenshi.) I no-lifed this server too fast, and it became a massive bore.
Hahhahaha xD
Excuses. :p

Tetra

Donator
Ian said:
Server down all day for the first day of being the Server Owner, this obviously shows Tommy is an incompetent server owner and must be replaced by the rightful server owner, Ubertroll.

I support this. :laugh:

T-Rock

Silver Member
Tetra said:
Ian said:
Server down all day for the first day of being the Server Owner, this obviously shows Tommy is an incompetent server owner and must be replaced by the rightful server owner, Ubertroll.

xDDD

x00

Retired Admin
Tetra said:
Ian said:

UBERTROLLLOTJLOJLJOTREDHSHRHS HABABAABABABABABBABAABABABABABABBAA

Timothy

Donator
Tetra said:
Ian said:

original_custom_1d07f7b44a41b9f33babdf120bf27a79_79779.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.