What's new

A Change in Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Giga said:

Some folk are really harsh on Alec, I mean; yeah.. He hasn't communicated a lot with us and haven't been given frequent updates but be thankful he was still running it so that we still had the chance to roleplay...

Jarokee

Donator
Jason_Jeffery said:
Giga said:

Some folk are really harsh on Alec, I mean; yeah.. He hasn't communicated a lot with us and haven't been given frequent updates but be thankful he was still running it so that we still had the chance to roleplay...

I don't think anyone is mad at Alec, he's gained even more respect for handing the server over to TommyB

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Jarokee said:
Jason_Jeffery said:
Giga said:

I don't think anyone is mad at Alec, he's gained even more respect for handing the server over to TommyB
what Jarokee said

Don_Vincent

Donator
All the best to Alec. if he ever got in jail for drugs , as per youtube video above of a russian guy getting high in a village night club, (which I do not believe - He was probably just drunk wearing his kilt and showing butt in public during a soccer game :dancer: ) - he'll be out. I hope my donation will help him to pay the fine.

In the meanwhile - if the server freshens up - I am ready to donate again, to keep it running. For now - FREEROAM WITHOUT TEXTING - HERE I COME :D

Oh, btw, Jason_Jeffery - my daughter said "Hi, Jason" to ya.

Lionel - see ya in San Antonio pretty soon.

TommyB - I do not know ya, but if he community trusts you - I have nothing but the best towards ya.

EVERYONE WHINING WHEN THE SERVER WILL BE UP - GO GET A LIFE, FREEROAM A LITTLE BIT IRL OR IN SA-MP.

EDIT: People, please do not forget that Lionel does have a job, studies IRL. Do me a favor, do not bug this guy woth your requests and "when, how and what".

Shmoogle

Retired Admin
39089331.jpg

Gambo

Donator
Congratulations to TommyB and Lionel. I have faith that you guys will manage the server greatly and will keep it running smooth. I hope you can keep managing it, and developing things for the better.

Grats again, now celebrate with this Baker Cat.

iFalcon

Gold Member
Congratulations, Tommy. I'm sure you'll do well.
And Lionel! I'm looking forward for your script updates.

And Alec, please come back soon after you solve it. Good luck.

Pandovix

Donator
ArkyStano said:
2Fabulous said:
ArkyStano said:
Alec got arrested....
Even if this was true, don't you think he deserves some respect after all he's done? When he clearly doesn't want everyone in the community to know what happened as it's none of our business, why do people insist on "revealing" the truth or spread rumors?

People deserves to know the truth.. Don't you think?
I lol'ed.
This isn't some government, it's a game.

Congratulations Tommy, I look forward to seeing what you're capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.