What's new

Announcement Red County Roleplay - 10 Years

Xtreme

Donator
God... The SANews factionbank used to be killer. Then I took it - allegedly. Also those liquor store robberies, so much fun.

I miss all the events and radio shows. Maybe that's just nostalgia speaking, but it was the best faction to be part of at one time when we had Fleur, Kaykay, Phil, Cook, etc!

Giga

Donator
I miss all the events and radio shows. Maybe that's just nostalgia speaking, but it was the best faction to be part of at one time when we had Fleur, Kaykay, Phil, Cook, etc!
I see how it is.

Sunca

Donator
Hard to believe it’s been almost five years for me holy shit.

Limuz

Donator
But I joined when all three were still in. :detective:

You joined a bit later if I recall correctly.

When I put in my original application, Cook was still running SAN, when I got hired Phil had just taken over. God, the times, the coke, the hookers.

Lee

Platinum Member
i feel the transformation of factions and their general standards deserves an honorable mention to the life and state of the server, post-2016.

10 years is crazy tho when every1 thought samp in general would die in 2014

toni

Retired Admin
ive been here for like 3 years holy fuck feels like yesterday, dont have much "iconic" screens to post but ill add some memorable moments (for me) mostly from 2017/2018 because i dont have my screens folder from 2016 for whatever reason :(

cGEsxoA.jpg

7RD3uzK.jpg

w/ @Limuz

zsXA3Ar.jpg

jesus christ this interior looks terrible

SWoEdzJ.jpg

@GlorifiedPig

eEJ5xHi.jpg

GnlWoxB.png