What's new

RCRP Faction Satisfaction Survey Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyW

Gold Member
Silentium Said:

There hasn't been corruption in the faction since before Christmas,

I hate to be that guy, but I'm nearly positive I investigated a triple murder by a Silentium member earlier this year. Around January 19th, actually, if I recall.

Besides that, really glad to see people receiving feedback. It'd be nice if more factions elected to answer individual responses like Silentium did, but I guess what matters is that those opinions got to the right people.

charizardisdead

Donator
I hate to be that guy, but I'm nearly positive I investigated a triple murder by a Silentium member earlier this year. Around January 19th, actually, if I recall.

Besides that, really glad to see people receiving feedback. It'd be nice if more factions elected to answer individual responses like Silentium did, but I guess what matters is that those opinions got to the right people.

Murder was done over Christmas period as stated :) Was Seth Rodgers and or Audrey Albrecht. Both were promptly fired upon being found out ICly, as we kept it IC. There were no OOC protocols regarding illegal rp, until after that point, since then there haven't been any issues besides newbies making silly parking mistakes, driving mistakes etc. We mainly didn't have a protocol as we never needed it until that point.

I wish more people outlined feedback in more depth also, as a lot of it is situational and an overall description can't give you all you need. So thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.