What's new

Wrong password?

Turko

Donator
I just tried to log in just to see when exactly am I getting unbanned, and it turns out my password is wrong. I tried all the different options and it simply doesnt work out. How do I reset the InGame password?

Bust

Donator
Yes, we had a breach some time ago, so major precautions were made. On the website where your master account UCP is, there's still a red banner. There is a quick guide how to fix up your account and change password for your MA. If the problem persists, I'd suggest you make a support ticket so the top brass can lend you a hand if needed!

Turko

Donator
Bust said:
Yes, we had a breach some time ago, so major precautions were made. On the website where your master account UCP is, there's still a red banner. There is a quick guide how to fix up your account and change password for your MA. If the problem persists, I'd suggest you make a support ticket so the top brass can lend you a hand if needed!

Can you link me? I did the password change one day after the breach, just dont remember to what.

Turko

Donator
I havent played in so long that I forgot that there is actual UCP, I was clicking on Home Button then UCP on top right of the forums each time.

Problem resolved, thank you.

Bust

Donator
Glad to guide you in the right direction! Welcome back to the server!

Locked and archived