What's new

Winter Roleplay 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karner

Banned
Zoltan said:
Am I the only one who doesn't look forward to it every year? Like Flyer said it's interesting for a week, then it just kinda gets old. For me at least.

Heard that.

Snow is extremely rare in the Los Angeles basin, but the nearby San Gabriel Mountains and San Bernardino Mountains typically receive snow every winter season. The greatest snowfall recorded in downtown Los Angeles was 2 inches (5 cm) on January 15, 1932.

Still looking 8c during winter for Southern Cali. Winter RP in San Andreas is simply annoying to me.

alien

Retired Admin
Karner said:
Zoltan said:
Am I the only one who doesn't look forward to it every year? Like Flyer said it's interesting for a week, then it just kinda gets old. For me at least.

Heard that.

Snow is extremely rare in the Los Angeles basin, but the nearby San Gabriel Mountains and San Bernardino Mountains typically receive snow every winter season. The greatest snowfall recorded in downtown Los Angeles was 2 inches (5 cm) on January 15, 1932.

Still looking 8c during winter for Southern Cali. Winter RP in San Andreas is simply annoying to me.
:doh: :frustrated:

Anyway, it'll be the first time I've actively played RCRP during winter roleplay, I'm quite looking forward to it actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.