What's new

Why won't my application get accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toner

I understand I have to put a back story on my character but I've roleplayed for years and I've never even played much here. I put a decent story for my character but I shouldn't have to write a book report here...
I'd just really appreciate I just be accepted to play here as I've been waiting two days and there's not other roleplay options and If I did want to write a book report I'd go to the very strict server everyone know's about.
Otherwise I'd just appreciate if I could be allowed to create a character. I just want to go and RP and enjoy myself, be creative.

ROFL

Retired Admin
You don't really have to write a "Book report" but if your application got denied for not putting enough words into it then you really didn't put any effort. We don't require you to write a novel or a bible, we simply want you to tell us a bit about your character's backstory. And when you think about it, saying some basic stuff about your characters would already put you to around 100-200 words.

Tavio

Donator
I myself believe that this is a good way to promote good roleplay, as you spend time thinking of a decent back story for your character, it's going to help you dive into the character's development even furtherly then you would've if you didn't have to write a story..

Status
Not open for further replies.