What's new

Why the server is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huck

Silver Member
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Codac

Donator
TommyB's AskFM Hacker said:
Hello TommyB, My name is anon and I used a special hacking software I developed to get your RCON password on the server file and Fr0st already believe I'm an admin. I have everyone's RCRP password on a simple TXT file on my desktop so you're basically fucked, my friend. For the sake of you loyal RCRP member I am allowing you to send me all of your passwords to this email: [email protected] and I'll delete the txt file with all the passes and prove it to you. I'll have your passwords and control what you do. Be aware that I pretty much control you now. Bayback's a bitch, ain't it faggo

I have a feeling I know who abused the exploit after having some banned people got mad. :whistling:

Casablancas

Retired Admin
codac3 said:
Hello TommyB, My name is anon and I used a special hacking software I developed to get your RCON password on the server file and Fr0st already believe I'm an admin. I have everyone's RCRP password on a simple TXT file on my desktop so you're basically fucked, my friend. For the sake of you loyal RCRP member I am allowing you to send me all of your passwords to this email: [email protected] and I'll delete the txt file with all the passes and prove it to you. I'll have your passwords and control what you do. Be aware that I pretty much control you now. Bayback's a bitch, ain't it faggo

I have a feeling I know who abused the exploit after having some banned people got mad. :whistling:
LOL, kids.

ROFL

Retired Admin
Casablancas said:
codac3 said:

LOL, kids.

Looks like some kid got mad after getting banned :lol:

Jambo

Donator
Casablancas said:
codac3 said:

LOL, kids.

Is that srs?

Codac

Donator
Jambo said:
Casablancas said:
codac3 said:

LOL, kids.

Is that srs?

http://ask.fm/tombXD

I put it together in a paragraph (Was seperated in two) but yea, it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.