What's new

When SAMP doesnt show the load bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Reed

Donator
Sometimes when I click to play SAMP> RCRP it shows up sometimes with no loading bar and I always try to Alt tab but nothing happens, I deleate the set file usally but is there any other way to reasure no freezing as when that happens I have to hold down the power button on the computer.
Help appreciated,
thanks.

Reid

Donator
I Have the same problem but i found out a trick,
First open it normal but then press the windows/home button and click it up again, It loads for me when i do it

Fleur

Retired Admin
James Reed said:
What about the no disk thing?
He probably means a no-cd crack, something pirates use to avoid buying the actual game itself.
You can download it on most torrents, but Idon't think you need it since your GTA opens.

Edit : It seems like something is eating up your CPU Usage, have you ran your anti-virus yet?

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Happens to me from time to time too, and usually when I get it, I keep getting it for the next 4-5 tries. Although, i dont reset the computer like you - Ctrl+Alt+Delete works too, and even if you're not able to see the task manager normally, it should be alittle see-through - just enough to catch gta_sa.exe and terminate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.