What's new

When i try the quiz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetex1337

I cant pass the quiz... I KNOW how to RP, I have played alot of RP in my past...
I found a topic where there is a guide through the quiz, but apperantly the link is broken..

Can anyone give me some help to the questions?
My name is Jimmy_Dickson by the way

Braxton

Donator
Hey Jimmy! First of all, You might want to change your last name as it might create problems ahead. You can go to the guides section and read some nice RP guides and use some of your own knowledge and answer them perfectly! try hard mate! Good luck!

Cetex1337

Thanks but can anyone add my skype so i can get some help. And sure i will change it

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35014

My guide I asume you mean, unfortunatley now the forums have moved all the links are old- I'll get round to changing them! But in any case as a general rule of thumb just check the guides and tutorials section for links you may need :)

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Send me your answers to each question in a forum PM and If I see any tiny mistakes I'll push you in the right direction- I won't tell you the answers outright though!

Mr. Koool

Donator
Braxton said:
Hey Jimmy! First of all, You might want to change your last name as it might create problems ahead. You can go to the guides section and read some nice RP guides and use some of your own knowledge and answer them perfectly! try hard mate! Good luck!
Dickson is a RP name, I've seen it IRL.

Braxton

Donator
Mr. Koool said:
Braxton said:
A dude got banned for the lastname "boner". I'm just preventing future misunderstandings.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Braxton said:
Mr. Koool said:
Braxton said:
A dude got banned for the lastname "boner". I'm just preventing future misunderstandings.

Dickson is an RP and real name- boner on the other hand is not! And I haave yet to recieve these quix answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.