What's new

What's the limit of weed plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawks

Platinum Member
I've asked several helpers today, some say there's no limit, some say they don't know, some say to contact Tommy because he's the only one that knows the exact amount of plants.

What's the limit of weed plants that you can plant inside your house?
Thanks.

Randallinho

Silver Member
As far as I believe you can have only fifteen plots to plant within your house, that's based on my self-trial.

Nick

Donator
Randallinho said:
As far as I believe you can have only fifteen plots to plant within your house, that's based on my self-trial.
Like Randallinho I'm not sure if it depends on the size of the house etc. But in my experience I've also only been able to have fifteen.

Rifle

Donator
You can have at least 20-25, as I owned a flat that had been used to produce weed by the previous owner, and it had more than just 15 plants.

Hawks

Platinum Member
Rifle said:
You can have at least 20-25, as I owned a flat that had been used to produce weed by the previous owner, and it had more than just 15 plants.

Sorry, tested it recently. Max amount is 15 plants and I have the Blueberry Apartments interior, bigger than flat.

Avalanche

Donator
It doesn't matter how big your interior is. The limit is 15 growing plants at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.