What's new

What should i do if the other side fails to RP and...

D.H.

Donator
Hello.
I got a question regarding RP.
If i start to RP with X, and in the middle of the RP he does something non-RPish, which gives him an advantage over me,because he is breaking the rules, and I must obey them, which make it non-fair, useless 'RP'.

Should i tell that to him then in /b and explain him his mistake in order to maybe re-RP the whole situation and actually RP by the server rules and simulatniusly /report him, OR should i continue 'RPing', knowing that this RP invalid, and loose it ofcourse, (because this is what happens when only one side is obeying the rules in a game), and after that go and waste my own time writing a complaint on X?

Please tell me what is the right option.
Thank you!

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
Well, depends, I can give you example with myself:
If i'm in good mood:
1. I waste 30 minutes in explaining the general things in /b, and helping him to RP
2. I'm just telling him to read some guides and come back In Game
If i'm in bad mood:
1. I /report him
2. i kill him
3. I rage on him

So depends. You can ask how Ricardo got bored waiting me to fucking learn a noob to RP fix our car xD
We should learn them, as i remember how some old players learned me.
But sometimes, you just can't just stay.

D.H.

Donator
What happened to me is that i was on a good mood, and i got kicked for "Whining in /b" at your 1st stage.

I was told by an admin to RP in any case, even if the other side is asspuling and PG.
Now iv'e got an other question: If they may RP like that, not carrying about any rules, can I do it?

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Report it to an admin immediatley and they will spectate you. If no admins are online/on duty take screen shots and post it on the forum in the complaints section. If you honestly can't be arsed then just walk away or kill them or something stupid like that, people like that annoy me. Always make sure you are in the right first and have evidence in the form of witnesses who are trusted by the community and screen shots etc to back you up.

Chris

Donator
Report it to an admin FTW try not to stop the RP completly but if it is major then stop the RP or Redo it

||Shadow||

Donator
This is what I do:

Some guy was provoking me,shoting things like bitch,nigger etc(while I have a white skin o_O),I cought up with him and his car ran out of fuel/broke.I got out and aimed my gun at him.He then did "/me pulls out a shotgun."From where?From his ass?While Im still aiming at him.Then I just simply killed the guy.