What's new

Whale Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFoe

Donator
The chance's of catching a whale are near to none, BUT
In some area's the rate of being able to catch them is slightly higher (the farther out you go from the map, I believe)
But even then the chance of cathing it is 0-5% MAYBE.
Just, go far out from the bay and fish to your hearts content until you catch one :luvrcrp:

Some people spend hours on hours fishing away from the bay, hence why its possible they could catch one.

ferg

Gold Member
Feniksxx said:
Seen some guy catch a colossal whale. How to do it?

Hello Feniksxx!

Yes, it is possible to catch a whale!

The chances are close to zero but there is a chance, I believe the chances are higher if you're out in the ocean, then on the beach!

But yes, he simply caught the whale by fishing, and was lucky enough to get it! :thumbup:

Feniksxx

Silver Member
Skyline2k said:
Feniksxx said:

Hello Feniksxx!

The chances are close to zero but there is a chance, I believe the chances are higher if you're out in the ocean, then on the beach!

But yes, he simply caught the whale by fishing, and was lucky enough to get it! :thumbup:

By beach, you mean jetty or the boat in Palomino?

Codac

Donator
Feniksxx said:
Skyline2k said:
Feniksxx said:

Hello Feniksxx!

By beach, you mean jetty or the boat in Palomino?
Only the boat, it's actually impossible to catch a whale while on the jetty. If you're out in a boat, there's a 1 in 1,500 chance of actually catching a whale.

Status
Not open for further replies.