What's new

Welcome to Red County Roleplay Version 2.2! [SA-MP 0.3.7 R3]

Manu

Retired Admin
Re: Welcome to Red County Roleplay Version 2.2!

2001prelude said:
Giga said:
xGenocide said:
Gee said:
xGenocide said:
Ever-since the update I cannot connect..
http://gyazo.com/723638611fe0ece37b369ba32276ed2b
Not sure for what reason this has been caused, and I haven't a clue on how to go around fixing it, any ideas?
Download the new samp client.
Just re-installed the latest SAMP client, which I already had, so no changes there unfortunately..

Your screenshot shows that you're connecting from SA-MP 0.3z-R2. Red County Roleplay is now running SA-MP 0.3.7 R3. You can find the download link in the main post.
I have the same problem. First, I don't know which 0.37 RC3 I have to download, I have windows 8, and second, what file do I have to download it for? it defaults me to my GTA San Andreas Folder, but it fades out the install button. I need help. Can someone please enlighten me about how to do this? Because this is way to confusing.
If the install buttons fades out, it is because you've selected the wrong folder to install to. Be sure that the one you're installing the client to has the gta_sa.exe file!

Faizaan

Gold Member
Re: Welcome to Red County Roleplay Version 2.2! [SA-MP 0.3.7

sad, banned people no play new version, many emotions. too much photoshop for me.

Giga

Donator

Delerious said:
Faizaan said:
sad, banned people no play new version, many emotions. too much photoshop for me.
hot gril

too much charcoal?

Maroz

Bronze Member

Nice to see this server improving from being limited in every single way. Now only hoping to see better behaved or even new players. :cowboy:

Giga

Donator

Added R2 changelog. :whistling: