What's new

Weed questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Retired Admin
Since no one read my other topic (I guess someone just saw the title and archived it), I still have a few questions:

1) How much does weed sell for nowadays? There's isn't really a market for it (no benefits, other than health which you can get easily) so do people even buy it?

2) What is a good ratio for the light of a weed plant? I'm trying to get optimal results and I have put my lights to pot ratio as 1:3 (so for every 3 pots, 1 light).

3) Can you over-water plants?

4) Do weed plants grow if you're offline? Do they grow even when you're not near it?

5) On average, how long does it take for the growth meter to max out for the weed plants?

6) If I /movein someone, can they harvest or help water my weed?

7) Is there a limit to how much weed I can carry on me?

8) How much furniture can I put down as a level 1 donator?

9) At the MAX growth of the weed plants (all hydrated, growth full, light full), how many grams of weed can I expect

Jarokee

Donator
1. To be honest I'm not sure if anyone is interested in buying it.
2. I don't think it matters too much, just make sure the light bar is as full as it can be.
3. Not that I know of.
4. Yes I think they do.
5. I'd say a 1-4 days.
6. I don't think they can.

T-Rock

Silver Member
7- I don't think there is a limit about it. I used to carry more than 100 grams at once, but I am not pretty sure about it. Will check soon and will inform you.
8- Your house furniture limit will be increased to 40.

T-Rock

Silver Member
The helper team have responded and answered to your questions. Who we helped you enough. Locked and Archived!

Status
Not open for further replies.