What's new

Vehicle Deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

Donator
I do not know if this is the right place to post this, although it seems like it would be, and did not know how to request something like this, but I was wondering if I could get the following vehicles deleted from my account - IGN: Candi Caraballo.

License Plate: SR37I3Z
Vehicle SQL ID: 1061
Vehicle model: Quad
Mileage: 285
Donator: No
kOYwUdw.png

License Plate: FQ64C6X
Vehicle SQL ID: 4200
Vehicle Model: Faggio
Mileage: 20
Donator: No
DHjQlfV.png

Reason being I do not own these vehicles in-character and have no way to obtain them in an in-character manner with my current character, thus leaving me in a vehicle-lock stalemate in which all vehicle slots are bound and none of the vehicles can be used as I ICly cannot drive my broadway as my character is rather low income and does not own that vehicle either. Coupled with the fact that I cannot technically sell the quad and faggio or else I would be meta-gaming their existence.

Giga

Donator
You can indeed scrap those vehicles at Blueberry Scrapyard. You'll need to use the '/scrapvehicle' command while inside the vehicle to start the scrapping process. You will receive 25% of the vehicle's value after a successful transaction.

Fritz

Donator
To be honest, I do not even know where either vehicle is at as it has been over four years since I have seen either of them. Although I guess I could use /assistance for that. I do not really want nor need the money though. That is why I was wondering if I could request a deletion instead.

ROFL

Retired Admin
Fritz said:
To be honest, I do not even know where either vehicle is at as it has been over four years since I have seen either of them. Although I guess I could use /assistance for that. I do not really want nor need the money though. That is why I was wondering if I could request a deletion instead.

Use /assistance in-game and an available helper / admin will help you locate the vehicles. As for not needing the money from scrapping the vehicles; either destroy it (I believe the cmd is /destroycash) or add it to /charity I guess.

Fritz

Donator
ROFL said:
Fritz said:

Use /assistance in-game and an available helper / admin will help you locate the vehicles. As for not needing the money from scrapping the vehicles; either destroy it (I believe the cmd is /destroycash) or add it to /charity I guess.

Alright, I will do. Thank you (thank you as well, Giga), for assisting me on how I should go about this particular predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.