What's new

Unable to save screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

Donator
When I use FN+F8 to take a screenshot it just says "unable to save screenshot" does anyone know why? The folders are all fine (as far as I'm aware) and I never had this issue on my other laptop.

My files:

m9SXCUq.png

So annoying :bomb:

Yassin

Retired Admin
Edit the resolution in your GTA San Andreas.

Options/Display Setup/Advanced/Resolution...

Set it to the resolution of your desktop homescreen. If you don't know what it is, it's most likely the maximum resolution. Head back in-game and press F8 to test it out. Post here when done, good luck.

JacenM

Donator
If Unknown's idea doesn't work, you could always use Fraps, you don't have to buy the full version of it to use its SS feature.

Eryn

Donator
Unknown said:

Set it to the resolution of your desktop homescreen. If you don't know what it is, it's most likely the maximum resolution. Head back in-game and press F8 to test it out. Post here when done, good luck.

Thank you, that worked. But the font is outlined in black and that is stupidly annoying too lol, what resolution will get rid of that?

Yassin

Retired Admin
Eryn said:
Unknown said:

Thank you, that worked. But the font is outlined in black and that is stupidly annoying too lol, what resolution will get rid of that?

Can you take a quick screeny? I'm lost and well, I don't understand what you wrote lol.

Eryn

Donator
Unknown said:
Eryn said:
Unknown said:

Can you take a quick screeny? I'm lost and well, I don't understand what you wrote lol.

WU2ZIPx.png

Eryn

Donator
I usually try and get the resolution so it doesn't outline in black cos it's ugly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.