What's new

Unable to create character/do the quiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRD

Over a year ago I and my friend were trying to create an RC RP account and were unable to due to us being connected to the same internet, and here I am, without my friend now trying to make a new character and do the quiz, but being unable to due to being permanently banned because my account was supposedly the same IP as like two others. I've tried ban appealing but that was meant for character bans and it was stated on the notification which said I was banned that I need to explain why I was on the same IP, so here I am.application_permanently_denied.png
This is the notification I saw when I went to the My Character section, I have no idea how to fix this problem and would be ecstatic if someone were to help me.

Younes

Bronze Member
Hello @XRD !

Your account was permanently denied and the only way for you to try the quiz again is by posting a ban appeal and lift it. The Ban Appeals section is where you want to head next and post your own appeal if you'd like to return back to the server. If your friend is no longer using your IP then do include it and explain why you two shared the same IP in the first place and add any information that could help the admin team decide to allow you back.

Last edited:

Younes

Bronze Member
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.