What's new

Unable to connect to the website or server from home WiFi/Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarredface

Hello, I created an account today on a public WiFi network, unknowingly. When I tried to connect to the UCP from my home WiFi network, the website didn't respond. I tried to connect to the SA-MP server but the server wasn't responding to my network (ping: 0; player: 0/0). But, when I re-connected to the public WiFi network, the server updates and works fine. Can someone assist me with this?

I just moved into a new apartment complex so maybe my location or provider has something to do with this problem?

BishopOf525

Banned
You should run it through someone who can check if your IP is blacklisted or range banned.

Justin

Donator
Scarredface said:
Hello, I created an account today on a public WiFi network, unknowingly. When I tried to connect to the UCP from my home WiFi network, the website didn't respond. I tried to connect to the SA-MP server but the server wasn't responding to my network (ping: 0; player: 0/0). But, when I re-connected to the public WiFi network, the server updates and works fine. Can someone assist me with this?

I just moved into a new apartment complex so maybe my location or provider has something to do with this problem?
Scarredface, is this still an outstanding issue?

Scarredface

Yes. I'm still unable to connect to the server nor website from my personal network. I've come to the conclusion that I may or may not have been caught in a range ban. I've posted a ban appeal and am currently awaiting response.

Mollinaro

Donator
Is this still an issue? I don't think you are banned, you simply cannot reach the server, when you are banned you can still see the server and the amount of players playing. Do you have any firewall? Did you try fr0st's test connection tool?

Brazy

Donator
Scarredface said:

Still a problem?

toni

Retired Admin
Inactive thread. Locked and Archived. Please PM a helper to get it unarchived if it's still an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.