What's new

Unable to access any RCRP service from my home internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spritz

Bronze Member
HI,
I cant access any RCRP service from my home internet.. It says site unavalaible or something when i try to open it and the server just does not ping. However i am able to write this from my phone using mobile data.

Please help!

Cutt3r

It could be the server mistaking your IP for being a VPN, or a part of a range ban.
Are you living in an apartment complex by any chance? or have a firewall?

I've had the same issue due to the apartments internet structure being behind a firewall.

Cutt3r

Alright then, it is possible that it's caused by your DNS settings that are failing to resolve the domain to an IP address.

First, you could try using the static IP instead of "server.redcountyrp.com" for the server. The IP address is "188.165.139.152:7777". Just remove the server from favorites and re-add it with the IP. Before trying to connect you should flush your DNS cache, see step 7 & 8 below.

If this doesn't work you could try changing your DNS servers to Google DNS. In order to do this, follow the steps below.
  1. Go to the Control Panel.
  2. Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
  3. Right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties
  4. Select the Networking tab. Then select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
  5. Change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. (Google DNS servers)
  6. Save Settings
  7. Open command prompt as Administrator
  8. Type in "ipconfig /flushdns" and press enter
  9. Try connecting to the server

Spritz

Bronze Member
Cutt3r said:
Alright then, it is possible that it's caused by your DNS settings that are failing to resolve the domain to an IP address.

First, you could try using the static IP instead of "server.redcountyrp.com" for the server. The IP address is "188.165.139.152:7777". Just remove the server from favorites and re-add it with the IP. Before trying to connect you should flush your DNS cache, see step 7 & 8 below.

If this doesn't work you could try changing your DNS servers to Google DNS. In order to do this, follow the steps below.
  1. Go to the Control Panel.
  2. Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
  3. Right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties
  4. Select the Networking tab. Then select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
  5. Change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. (Google DNS servers)
  6. Save Settings
  7. Open command prompt as Administrator
  8. Type in "ipconfig /flushdns" and press enter
  9. Try connecting to the server
Did not work.....

Drake

Banned
I know exactly what this is, it has happened to me aswell. You need to cal your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
Are your IPS matching? What IP does it say your using to connect to the game and what does myipadress.com say?

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Spritz said:
Your IP Address is <redacted>
Dunno what IPS matching is...

Please give it a try now and let me know if it works, feel free to remove your IP from the post for privacy reasons.

Brazy

Donator
Spritz said:
HI,
I cant access any RCRP service from my home internet.. It says site unavalaible or something when i try to open it and the server just does not ping. However i am able to write this from my phone using mobile data.

Please help!

Any update?

Status
Not open for further replies.