What's new

Uhmmmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dareen

Hello there, people!

My name is Richard.. And i've applied three weeks ago with my master account to be made, and it got accepted four days ago, but i just had to give
two quick examples of MG - PG, and now i've been waiting for more than 4 days to get accepted? is this how it's supposed to be? Not a good way to treat a
player that'd be very active etc..

/Richard

Dareen

What the fuck? that's not a cool way.. Sure, admins do have a personal life, but atleast try to get players into the server... Insted of letting them wait for a month.
I've done nothing wrong in it. Your not accepted yet?

Dareen said:
What the fuck? that's not a cool way.. Sure, admins do have a personal life, but atleast try to get players into the server... Insted of letting them wait for a month.
I've done nothing wrong in it. Your not accepted yet?

Give it some time dude. Not all Admin's can see them only certain ones and they will get to it sooner or later. Just be patient, you won't regret it.

Mac

Donator
Most times Administrators Are Busy, don't Poke/spam admins to accept your application you be being thought of a Ban Evader Etc. but either way. Patience is a key thing in this server.

-Mac

Damian

Donator
A good way of is, to poke Alec if you should have teamspeak installed.
Just don't annoy him with poke message, poke him once and that's it. Another way of this could be try to talk to him with sense and if he could give it some time to look at your application.
-
Or you could wait like everybody else did and be patience.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.