What's new

[UCP Help] Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander™

Please write a paragraph below, the paragraph should be 5-7 sentences and contain the following information:
Character Story

So this is what it writes on the applications, recently I was denied due to this. Could someone tell me, shall I write MY OWN AUTOBIOGRAPHY or a CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY I'm going to play with?

Giga

Donator
Hello,

This section refers to the story of the character you created. It should contain their background, description, history, etc. Master account administrators would review your use in the English language as well, so you should double-check the grammar, spelling, and punctuation on your paragraph.

I wish you the best of luck in the application process. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in this thread.

Xander™

No, thank you, I've just submitted my character story, once again I'm really thankful for your help.

Giga

Donator
Awesome! Looking forward to see you in-game. Do you have any other concerns before I close this query?

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,
Thank you sir for having the interest of joining our beloved server, and thank you Giga for the quick and accurate responses, as well.

This topic has been Locked & Archived.

Cheers,
Jackson.(Typing from my iPhone)

Status
Not open for further replies.