UCP bug (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Maximilian_Massaro
IG Faction
N/A
I sent an application for joining RC:RP like five-six days ago.
The UCP says: "your application is currently in the hands of an admin" from five-six days aswell.
Is it a bug or what?
My UCP account is: Andriensis .

IG Name
Andrey_Cerber
Probably an admin is unsure of your application. Be patient, if the problem keeps happening in 1 more day, than please reply here again. Otherwise an admin could reply aswell. Nothing you could do for now.
-Andrey

IG Name
Maximilian_Massaro
IG Faction
N/A
I still don't have a response.
I think that an admin has forgotten to answer to my application.
I've this message from a week.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
IG Name
Mike Diaz
Well you could contact a lead/head-admin about this and ask them if they forgot about you or if they don't see your application in the list of waiting applications (which would mean it's bugged or somewhat else).
Don't spam them though, just send them a PM either IG or on the forums and they'll help you when they have time.
List of admins

West.

Retired Admin
IG Faction
Lynched LTD
After having a look at the MA panel I believe your application is "currently being handled" by a former admin, which means it is technically not being handled. I'll talk to Alec and see if he can transfer it to me.

IG Name
Maximilian_Massaro
IG Faction
N/A
West. said:
After having a look at the MA panel I believe your application is "currently being handled" by a former admin, which means it is technically not being handled. I'll talk to Alec and see if he can transfer it to me.
Thanks.

ThePasst

Retired Admin
IG Name
Mike Diaz
I assume this has been solved then, feel free to post another topic if you require help with anything :oldtimer:

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.