What's new

[UCP Admin] MA Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitoTEMP

Donator
Hey.

I wanted to get back into RC:RP after a long break, as I'm free for the summer. I forgot my details for my master account, and I no longer have access to the email that's associated with the account.

Here is the thread that I made when I donated:
viewtopic.php?f=834&t=88445

NOTE: The email that I donated from is [email protected] - if needs be, I can email you from that e-mail, as I have access to that still.

Also, the email that I registered with is (as far as I know) [email protected], however I can't log into that as I get this error:

BN8Ce8B.png

When I go to recover my email, I can't send the confirmation to my alternate email, as I'm blocked from signing in to that one too. I can't send the confirmation to my phone, as it's linked to an old phone that I no longer have.

Thanks for reading. I'll be more than happy to try and provide any other proof of ownership :) Thanks in advance.

Katashi

Donator
Re: I no longer have access to my old Donator Master Account

I'm sure that if TommyB or another admin can confirm that you are the rightful owner of your previous Master Account with the donator level he can assist you in either recovering that Master Account or try and help you get donator level on a new master account of your choice. I wouldn't worry as you'll probably get it back and there shouldn't be any issues. When a helper comes in the thread, I'm sure they can tag it for an admin who can assist you. :thumbup:

VitoTEMP

Donator

Katashi said:
I'm sure that if TommyB or another admin can confirm that you are the rightful owner of your previous Master Account with the donator level he can assist you in either recovering that Master Account or try and help you get donator level on a new master account of your choice. I wouldn't worry as you'll probably get it back and there shouldn't be any issues. When a helper comes in the thread, I'm sure they can tag it for an admin who can assist you. :thumbup:

Thanks for the response man :)

I missed playing this server, I hope it hasn't changed too much. Fishing out on the boat with a bunch of friends, ah, those were the days.

I'd be happy with getting my donator level on a brand new account if there was no way of getting my current account back, I mean, I really want to start over but I don't want to lose my rank!

VitoTEMP

Donator

Just a quick little bump to try and attract the attention of anyone who can help :)

VitoTEMP

Donator
It appears I was banned on the 12th August 2013 for OOC Racism.

I'll have to look into that.

PuDzeh

Donator
Upon that note and following upon what has been said by Tommy, it seems you will need to post a ban appeal, good day to you sir.

This topic will be locked and archived in exactly 24 hours.

Best Wishes, Pud.

Status
Not open for further replies.