What's new

Two problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealKayKay

First of all, hello everybody. This is yours truly Kay-Kay, believe it or not.

Problem one
I lost my old forum account. I managed to recover the e-mail address I registered with, but I cannot receive a new password, regardless of what I do. I've opened a ticket on my master account and hopefully this will be resolved as soon as possible.

Problem two
I used to own an alternative account Michael Tucker. Forgot the password for that one, as well. How can I retrieve it back?

Thanks in advance.

malta160

Bronze Member
I'd suggest that you talk to a senior administrator. You lost two accounts and it seems to be a little bit off.
Create a support ticket, helpers can't really help you with it. Regarding the MA situation, try to use 'Forgot my password' button : http://redcountyrp.com/login/recover_pass.php

Any further questions?

Pandovix

Donator
TheRealKayKay said:
First of all, hello everybody. This is yours truly Kay-Kay, believe it or not.

Problem one
I lost my old forum account. I managed to recover the e-mail address I registered with, but I cannot receive a new password, regardless of what I do. I've opened a ticket on my master account and hopefully this will be resolved as soon as possible.

Problem two
I used to own an alternative account Michael Tucker. Forgot the password for that one, as well. How can I retrieve it back?

Thanks in advance.

As said by malta, opening tickets is the only thing you can really do. Along with this you might be asked to prove it's you (using a photo or something).
Hopefully you shouldn't have any other problems and welcome back. :thumbup:

Giga

Donator
For Problem #1, the best way to recover your old forum account is to... yes, create a support ticket through your master account. Administrators will respond to your ticket within 72 hours. If the time exceeds, you may contact the following administrators through Forum PM or Teamspeak poke.

These admins are forum administrators, so they have a right to change a password of a forum account. They will probably do an IP comparison with your old forum account for verification, or ask for the email address of your old forum account.

For Problem #2, I'm not sure if the password recovery (as mentioned by the two) can recover your character password. If it does, problem solved. If it doesn't, you may try to create (another) support ticket about your concern.

Regards,
Robster

Fuck, we're all gonna die.

TheRealKayKay

Alrighty, thanks for the answers. I've opened up a ticket for the forum account. I tried to resend a new password, but the e-mail, won't arrive for some unknown reasons.

Davie

Donator
TheRealKayKay said:
Alrighty, thanks for the answers. I've opened up a ticket for the forum account. I tried to resend a new password, but the e-mail, won't arrive for some unknown reasons.

Dear Thread Starter,

They will respond to your support ticket ASAP.

If you still have issues in the next few days regarding this, feel free to open a new thread or PM me.

Good luck.

Locked & Archieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.