What's new

Two MA on the same IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratax

Bronze Member
Hi, I have been playing on RC:RP for awhile and recently my brother said he wanted to join me. The problem is that we share the IP adress which makes it impossible for him to create a master account.

I hope you can help us, thanks in advance.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Hi there.

It is good to hear that your brother is eager to play. To eradicate this error and prevent further sanctions upon your IP address for suspicious activity, you can send a private message to either TommyB or Alec.

Ratax

Bronze Member
Kemp said:
Hi there.

It is good to hear that your brother is eager to play. To eradicate this error and prevent further sanctions upon your IP address for suspicious activity, you can send a private message to either TommyB or Alec.
Okay thanks

EarlsWorld

Tester
Hello there sir,

Just like you I had to have TommyB make an exception for me. What the process is, is that TommyB has to change the IP of your current MA to a phony one. After he does this, you must not log on NO MATTER WHAT to your masters account until your sibling has been accepted and has a character already on his. This is a way around it. To get TommyB to do this, you can forum PM him, /assistance in game while he is online, or poke him in teamspeak sometime if you have that.

Hope I helped!

Here to help,

Uncle-X

Status
Not open for further replies.