What's new

Transfer goods from one account to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

Donator
My IG name: Joao_Luis

Hi Alec. I would like to know if it is possible to transfer the goods (Cars and money, drugs) from my brother's account, which has been banned, to mine.
He was banned, and I won't do a unban appeal for him so soon. Maybe someday later. As I've seen that if someone is banned, the Admins may sell his goods, I would like to keep them with me, and if my brother gets unbanned someday, give them back to him.

His account IG name: Andre_Joao
Goods to be transferred to my account: his Huntley and Oceanic; money. If it is possible to do, then I would like you to write here the total amount of money you transferred to me; therefore later I'll know of much to give him back.

Hope you've understood it, thanks.

Kabo

Donator
If you and your bother are playing in the same IP and he got banned, how are you able to play if your ip got banned or you ban evaded?

Duff

Donator
busted.jpg

JP

Donator
No! We use the same IP, but I play with my account, and he plays with his account. He was banned because there were two complaints on him by doing /q to avoid a robbery.
It was his account that was banned, not the IP. If it was the IP that was banned, I would have already done an unban appeal for me, not for him. If you want, I may prove that he was banned. I just would like to keep with his things.

||Shadow||

Donator
/facepalm.
918272.gif
918272.gif
918272.gif
918272.gif
918272.gif
918272.gif
918272.gif
918272.gif
918272.gif

Theres no "Account ban" when someone gets banned,the IP he was using while playing gets banned.What you think,if only the account gets banned that person just makes a new account a plays again?Sir,you fail and I might have to facepalm again.

918272.gif
918272.gif

JP

Donator
Read this:

sa-mp-27.jpg

sa-mp-28.jpg

As you can see, it was the account that was banned, not the IP. It could be something new that Alec has done. Because some months ago, when the accounts were banned, the IP was banned aswell. It would be unfair if I was also banned because of the bad things he did, so I think an account ban is better.
Of course I won't let him play here again, I already told him to don't create a new account...

JP

Donator
I didn't know it also. I just don't want to be rude with anyone!
Would like an answer from an Admin, especially Alec.

Status
Not open for further replies.