What's new

[TommyB] Why I can't log in in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headless

Silver Member
I can't log in game. Whenever I connect to the server the box asking for pass pops up and I enter the pass. But I don't get a confirmation that I have logged i and the second pop up box containing my characters doesn't show up. I don't know what kind of problem is this. Here's the video for reference: http://youtu.be/ZMbNNlTFpwc

Davis

Administrator
Re: Why I can't log in in game?

Contact KevinK, Jetty, Alec or TommyB and politely request that they change your master account name. The issue is that your master account name is the same as your in-game name and this causes issues with connecting. Anything else I can help you with? Post below.

Pandovix

Donator
Re: Why I can't log in in game?

Normally after a few relogs, this fixes itself; well from my experiences with it anyhow, perhaps yours is a more serious case.
I have tagged this topic for TommyB to look at it.

Headless

Silver Member
My master account name: Steve_Satriani.
My IG character name: Joe_Pacino.
So no way it's the same. I have talked KevinK and he told me to make a forum post. And I'll see if I can log in now. Although I have tried reinstalling a several times!

Davis

Administrator
Steve1996 said:
My master account name: Steve_Satriani.
My IG character name: Joe_Pacino.
So no way it's the same. I have talked KevinK and he told me to make a forum post. And I'll see if I can log in now. Although I have tried reinstalling a several times!
Do you have any characters called 'Steve_Satriani'?

ROFL

Retired Admin
I'm presuming the problem got sorted due to inactivity of this topic. You can always PM me or any other helper to un-archive this topic if you have any more issues regarding this or just simply make another topic.

Locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.