What's new

[TommyB] Not receiving an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zupps

So I went to log in and turns out I couldn't so I went to the forums and noticed I needed to reset my password. So I did what I was told to do and use the link that resets your password and I entered my email and it said something along the lines of it sending successfully but it's not showing up in my email. I also can't log into the game unless you need to reset your password in order to go in-game.

Lawson

Gold Member
Re: Not receiving an email

Make sure you are linked to the correct E-Mail.

Zupps

Re: Not receiving an email

Lawson said:
Make sure you are linked to the correct E-Mail.
I am it goes through properly but it just doesn't come up in my inbox. I checked all my folder, junk, deleted and custom folders. It's very strange.

Aceee

Bronze Member
hmm.. i would say try sending it to your second email but then it would not reset it because you MA is not linked to it. sending things to a second email should always work but in this case i can't really figure out whats the problem..

did you check every box? like spam and uh etc?

Arky

Retired Admin
This seems to be an issue for more than just you, I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as Tommyb or Smally notices and fix the issue. We do appologize. :cry:

Codac

Donator
Any updates on this? Have you received an email at all or had your email changed?

Zupps

Codac said:
Any updates on this? Have you received an email at all or had your email changed?
Nope

Nothing not a single one. I only have the ones when I registered before the breach....

Status
Not open for further replies.