What's new

[TommyB] Master Account email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

I have problems on resetting my master account password. I rejoin this server after 3 months leaving the server and I forgot my password. So, I tried to reset it via email.. I didn't get any password verification in my mail box. My email is [email protected](lol) My master account username is Randy. Help please.

Tiger

Donator
Re: Master Account email

Hey Randy,
First of all, make sure you are typing the correct email when you request a new password. The best thing to do is email or PM TommyB the server owner and he will sort it out for you. If you have any more concerns, post here.
Tiger

Desiner

Silver Member

Hello Randy!

Maybe your master account e-mail is assigned to an other e-mail, do you perhaps have mutliple e-mail's? If so try to send it them all, otherwise you should contact TommyB via PM just like Tiger said.

Greetings from

Helper Moderator Desiner

Randy

Tiger said:
Hey Randy,
First of all, make sure you are typing the correct email when you request a new password. The best thing to do is email or PM TommyB the server owner and he will sort it out for you. If you have any more concerns, post here.
Tiger
Yeah, TommyB is totally needed now. I was typing a random emai address. I hope someone could change it ASAP.

Tiger

Donator

Randy said:
Tiger said:
Hey Randy,
Tiger
Yeah, TommyB is totally needed now. I was typing a random emai address. I hope someone could change it ASAP.
Alright. If you don't remember the email, again, email or PM Tommy :)
Hope we helped!

T-Rock

Silver Member
I believe Head Administrators are allowed to check what e-mail did you use. You can try and private message some of them and explain them the situation. You can also get in the TS3 and poke/chat with some head administrator. :)

T-Rock

Silver Member
Randy said:
Can I get any responds from any Head Administrators? :hmm:

The chances a head administrator to respond here are minimal. So I'd recommend you to private message some of them or catch them on the TS3 and poke them.

TommyB

Owner
The email you've given is not the email linked to your Master Account. I have sent a forum PM to you with the correct email.

burialdestroyer

Donator
TommyB said:
The email you've given is not the email linked to your Master Account. I have sent a forum PM to you with the correct email.

Your problem should hopefully be solved now. If you require any further assistance, feel free to make another topic!

Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.