What's new

[TommyB]IP concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Donator
I have finally convinced my brother to get San Andreas to play on RCRP with me. Only problem is.. he cannot create a master account. Is there anyway, he can be allowed? I have seen plenty of cases in which two people with the same IP play together.

Thanks in advance!

burialdestroyer

Donator
Re: IP concern.

Hello there, VinnyRibz!

To my understanding, you're able to do this, however, TommyB has to something that i'm not quite sure of. I believe that he has to make your master account's IP look different to the RCRP server so that your brother is able to create a master account from the same IP as you. I'm not too sure if that's correct, but either way this has been tagged for TommyB so that he can get to this as soon as possible! Hope this helped!

-burialdestroyer

T-Rock

Silver Member
VinnyRibz said:
I posted a support ticket. Hoping that an admin can look at it!

I hope a Lead/Head Administrator will re-view your support ticket as soon as possible and get your problems solved! Do you need anything else, or I can lock and archive this topic as the chances an admin to respond here are minimal.

Vin

Donator
T-Rock said:
VinnyRibz said:
I posted a support ticket. Hoping that an admin can look at it!

I hope a Lead/Head Administrator will re-view your support ticket as soon as possible and get your problems solved! Do you need anything else, or I can lock and archive this topic as the chances an admin to respond here are minimal.

I would like if you could keep this up for at least the next 24 hours, this matter is some what urgent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.