What's new

[TommyB] Hi there can' t access my character after entering

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedEland

So, every time when I enter the server and type in the password I can enter to my character list, but when I press on the character the game crashes beside the SAMP doesn't make this problem with other servers, so what can I do?

Thanks.

Matty

Donator
Re: Hi there can' t access my character after entering

RC-RP cannot be compared to other servers, mainly due to the high amount of objects that are not present on any other SA-MP server, your game performance on RC-RP may differ greatly from other servers.

Is this the first time you've tried logging in? If so, your spawn will be set to Montgomery which has alot of objects, mainly due to the park, your game may not be able to handle all the objects at once and crash as a result, I'll tag this for TommyB as he is the only one that can set your spawn to a different location.

MaskedEland

Re: Hi there can' t access my character after entering

Matty said:
RC-RP cannot be compared to other servers, mainly due to the high amount of objects that are not present on any other SA-MP server, your game performance on RC-RP may differ greatly from other servers.

Is this the first time you've tried logging in? If so, your spawn will be set to Montgomery which has alot of objects, mainly due to the park, your game may not be able to handle all the objects at once and crash as a result, I'll tag this for TommyB as he is the only one that can set your spawn to a different location.

So, I am using mods do I need to remove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.