What's new

[TommyB/fr0st] WTF is going on!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSSlut2017

Re: WTF is going on!?

When I change password and email in UCP it worked when I go in game it says Wrong Password x2 then the third time it closes server for wrong password.

B!shop

Retired Admin

I am sorry, I don't think I could help you with this more. Can't figure it why your password doesn't work even after you have changed for like 3 times.

Codac

Donator

Tagged for TommyB or fr0st. They should be able to fix your issue for you.

WetScoopzVanilla

Bronze Member
I'm having the same problem. Changed my password multiple times and I DEFINITELY type it in correctly but it continues to tell me I have entered the "wrong password". This is making it unable for us to play altogether so please take notice and actually do something or at least reply letting us know you're trying.

LSSlut2017

LemiMarshall said:
I'm having the same problem. Changed my password multiple times and I DEFINITELY type it in correctly but it continues to tell me I have entered the "wrong password". This is making it unable for us to play altogether so please take notice and actually do something or at least reply letting us know you're trying.
I've been waiting for weeks now for a freaking response I guess I'll never get it!

Id34fun

Same here, already reset my password like 20 times, but still cant log in.

WetScoopzVanilla

Bronze Member
LSSlut2017 said:
LemiMarshall said:
I've been waiting for weeks now for a freaking response I guess I'll never get it!
Probably something that can be solved with a single click yet here I wait with my hand on my dick unable to play 'cause certain people are too lazy to help the players

Codac

Donator
I believe the original poster has gained access to their account, so I'm going to archive this. If you still have issues getting into your account, make another separate post about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.