What's new

[TOMMYB] Could do with some assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital

Donator
Hello Helpers and admins! I need a little bit of help I'm trying to change my donator vehicle to a Trashmaster, however, this vehicle isn't on the available list for me to change it by myself from what I've been told only our Server Owner Mr. Silver can do such a change, but after around 20 assistances, 2 support tickets, 1 forum pm and even a handful of admins mentioning it to him he still refuses to contact me, I have an rp planned which would make the trashmaster the perfect piece to allow myself to create some rp that is unique and would allow me to rp with alot of the community, so if anyone here knows how to get ahold of our server owner in order to help a fellow member create some roleplay on this here roleplay server I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

NickM

Donator
Re: Could do with some assistance

Im sure if you spoke with an admin while in game they could spawn you a trashmaster for some RP, however im not sure if you can change your donator vehicle would be a possible thing.

Digital

Donator

Asking for a Trashmaster everyday would be an absolute pain, people would simply steal it and it can be changed manually but only by Tommyb through the database and only Tommy has access to it, which is why this is such a pain.

NickM

Donator

Its not a donator vehicle for a reason, making one person's donator vehicle a trashmaster will just start a thing that no admins want, therefore you will probably have to do as I said.

Digital

Donator

And what reason would that be? It's not as if it can be abused to do side jobs, otherwise why are roadtrains available?

I do value your opinion on the matter, however, I believe the admin team or TommyB himself would provide the best reply.

Thank you though. :)

Digital

Donator

Thank you Thever, I'll post something there just incase, appreciate it.

Matty

Donator

To keep fairness in the game, exceptions with such things are barely ever granted and it's never been done before, ask an Admin to spawn a Trashmaster if you really want one.

If you feel like a Trashmaster should be available to Donators, feel free to post a suggestion.

Codac

Donator

Although you posted something in management already, I'll tag this for TommyB as ultimately it's not a helpers decision over whether or not you'll get it. It is TommyB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.