What's new

[TommyB] Cannabis growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec_Dodd

Donator
Hi, I was talking to a helper about how to grow weed. He said it was currently bugged so I couldn't grow any, but he didn't know when it would be working again. I was wandering when It will no longer be bugged. Many thanks! :cigar:

Giga

Donator
Re: Cannabis growing.

Hi there,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I understand that players want to use the weed planting system, but it's currently impossible due to a bug. I'm afraid we are not able to give an estimated date on when this issue will be fixed. It's usually the development team, particularly TommyB, who can provide an answer to this concern.

I wish you the best of luck!

Jackson.

Donator
Re: Cannabis growing.

Hello there,
This topic has been tagged for TommyB, even though, I am pretty sure he won't pay attention to it. However, your only choice is to contact him directly, through Private Messages.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Giga

Donator
Is there anything else we can help you with, or are we clear to close your query?

Giga

Donator
Well, the OP hasn't logged in to the forum since the conclusion post was published, so I'll be closing this query for now. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to submit a new query or make an in-game assistance and someone should be able to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.