What's new

[TommyB] Account IG Password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illadin2012

It's been a long time since I tried to connect to the server maybe a full year...the master account is still working, but I have no idea what was my IG password. would you please help me, Or, Do I have to remember it by myself ? I tried already 45 passwords :D . It's hard to remember something after probably a full year...

B!shop

Retired Admin
Re: Account IG Password.

Illadin2012 said:
It's been a long time since I tried to connect to the server maybe a full year...the master account is still working, but I have no idea what was my IG password. would you please help me, Or, Do I have to remember it by myself ? I tried already 45 passwords :D . It's hard to remember something after probably a full year...
Hey there,
Please visit this link and reset your password. :)
https://redcountyrp.com/password/remind

Id34fun

Re: Account IG Password.

I also had this problem. I already changed my password at my UCP but when i tried to log in to the game with the new password, It say Wrong password. Also, when i tried to log in to UCP, it say Due to the recent change in security measures you will either need to login game or reset your password before you can login to the User Control Panel. Please help me sir. My UCP name is Ryder64.

B!shop

Retired Admin
[TommyB] Account IG Password.

Only TommyB can help you at this point. Tagged for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.