What's new

[Tommy/Alec] Need help recovering MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakzer

Hi! I have been away for a long time now, and deicded to return to Samp. The thing is, i cant remember my accounts email, neither i can remember my accounts name.
I was a donator, not sure if i still am, but pretty sure. I belonged to a faction which dealed with giving driving exams. Help is appriciated. Thanks!

carier

Donator
Re: Help me with recovering my account.

Hello again and welcome back, kakzer,

Things around have indeed changed pretty much recently. If you weren't here when Master Accounts were introduced, then you'll have to create one here.

However, if you do not remember your master account information, tell me in that topic so that I can mark it for an administrator to help you by reviewing your IP address and gathering information about that and your other forum accounts. It'd also be of great use if you could tell us your old forum name.

I am looking forward to you being with us again. Good luck,
carier

kakzer

Thanks for answering Carier.

I do not remember anything from the old days. But i still have the same connection, which means i have my accounts registered with this IP.

Thank you .

sequalx

Hi i have the same problem but i do have a master account i just cant remember my chars name ty if u can help me with this.

carier

Donator

kakzer,

I tried to make a quick look-up on your IP address and it appears as no account with the same posting IP was found, but also your IP seems to be static. Are you sure you have registered your forum account from your home computer?

As a forum moderator I am also limited in my powers, therefore I'll mark your topic for an administrator to review.

Please note however that even once we've retrieved your old forum account's details we still won't have its E-mail's password. Try your best to recall of it.

Sincerely yours,
carier

sequalx,

You've already created a support topic regarding your problem here. Please remain patient while TommyB or Alec are working to have your accounts back. Once it is done you'll be alerted either via a forum personal message or in the topic you've created. You may also want to check into your master account every now and then to see if they've been added.

Greetings,
carier

EarlsWorld

Tester
Re: [Administrator needed]Help me with recovering my account

Well hello again kakzer,

I have seen a forum account that has posted from the same IP as you. Also, I went through the posts of that user, there is 3 different in game names I have found that may be ones for that forum account. If you wish I can post them all here to verify they are yours, or I can PM them to you. Please reply ASAP.

Here to help,

Uncle-X

EDIT: Also, you may not be able to recover your old forum account, and characters unless you have proof in some way that they are yours.
Maybe you can arrange something with TommyB or Alec and prove you donated by verifying your credit card or something else. Anything you can think of would be useful.

kakzer

Re: [Tommy/Alec/Admin needed]Help me with recovering my acco

Sorry, i have been away. I was on a 2 day trip out of town. Yes i would like to see the names. Thank you.

EarlsWorld

Tester

Hello again,

I have sent you a private message with the forum account that has posted on the same IP, the IG account that may be linked based off of posts and donations, and the email used for the donations of that account.

Hope I helped,

Uncle-X

Jannu123

Donator

Okay, thanks. Got the forum account back. Now i need help with recovering my Master account :)

EarlsWorld

Tester
Well Jannu123,

What was your email for your MA? Could it be the same one that is set up for either of your forum accounts, or perhaps the one you used to make the donations. If so, just hit login on the main page and then click forgot password, it should then ask for an email that is connected, and should send you information.

Here to help,

Uncle-X

Status
Not open for further replies.