What's new

Toll Booth query

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightPray

Bronze Member
Hi, I was recently involved in a pursuit which led me to the tolls south of Caine Intersection, I RP'd ramming the tolls down in a /me but when I attempted to do /paytoll I was unable to since they were OOCly disabled due to an RP taking place besides them. I tried to ask administrator 'Christopher.' whether it would be possible for my vehicle which was travelling at speed to ram down these toll gates, I didn't really get a definitive answer so instead we had to RP getting caught by the cops.

I'm just wondering why I am not able to RPly ram it down, as it's not particularly a sturdy object with the ability to stop a speeding chunk of metal.

Toll object located below.
0f5956364f.png

KnightPray

Bronze Member
TommyB said:
I'm not sure if you're aware but there is no way to actually disable the tolls on RCRP.

Well, the /paytoll command didn't work.

Code:
[04:55:17] (( [OOC] Elliot Spencer: Paytoll isn't working ))
[04:55:26] (( [OOC] Christopher Paul: Its broken ICLY ))
[04:55:31] (( [OOC] Elliot Spencer: Oh. ))
[04:55:31] (( [OOC] Christopher Paul: So you are trapped. ))

TommyB

Owner
KnightPray said:
TommyB said:
I'm not sure if you're aware but there is no way to actually disable the tolls on RCRP.

Well, the /paytoll command didn't work.

Code:
[04:55:17] (( [OOC] Elliot Spencer: Paytoll isn't working ))
[04:55:26] (( [OOC] Christopher Paul: Its broken ICLY ))
[04:55:31] (( [OOC] Elliot Spencer: Oh. ))
[04:55:31] (( [OOC] Christopher Paul: So you are trapped. ))
How did it not work?

Giga

Donator
I was able to use the two tolls in both directions. Are you sure you're near the 'i' icon of the /paytoll pickup?

KnightPray

Bronze Member
For all I know I was desynced, but it didn't seem that way. Just ignore the fact the tolls weren't working since it was most likely caused by lag, meanwhile could I get an answer regarding whether the tolls are RPly destructible or not?

PuDzeh

Donator
KnightPray said:
For all I know I was desynced, but it didn't seem that way. Just ignore the fact the tolls weren't working since it was most likely caused by lag, meanwhile could I get an answer regarding whether the tolls are RPly destructible or not?

You'd most likely have to get permission from an administrator. But there is no way to keep the pay tolls permanently open to successfully reap the after affects of the destruction RP.

Jim

Retired Admin
It would appear that your issue has been sorted.

Locking and archiving.

Regards,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.