To Alec.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
10
Likes
0
#1
Alec you are awesome really your server is awesome, you worked hard and the server is amazing and I enjoyed playing in your server the real RP server ever I played in LS-RP I didn't feel RP at all there is MG and PG and DM and so.... your server is the bestt mannnnnn the only missing thing is people, Man you need to get people 90 is very low number of people , make advertiments , make anything you are amazing with a amazing server if anyone tried your server he will knew the real RP server not like others, but admins must give people chances not ban at all, but you are amazing mannnn really good jobb, and I knew that everyone got banned in this server with reason not without reason, Just try to get people for the first time you will see that they will continue.


Thanks for reading Alec.

Keep it up

good job.

by the way I'm the ones that got banned i don't knew the reason but ofcource the admin know more than me and more exp. than me so he banned me with a reason really Alec.. keep it up.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
10
Likes
0
#2
sorry Alec.. if I puted this post in a wrong place I don't know but i just want to thank you man and keep it up.!
 

Mike

Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
3,907
Likes
0
#4
Not needed, rather we play with 90 good roleplayers than 250 stupid kids who can't RP for shitz.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
2,366
Likes
0
IG Name
-$$$-
IG Faction
RockENT.
#5
Mike said:
Not needed, rather we play with 90 good roleplayers than 250 stupid kids who can't RP for shitz.
Hello Mr. BetterRperThanU
I would to say that we got the applications now, so we wont get that many noobs. Plus stop hating cuz i got enough of your shizzle.
 
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
858
Likes
0
IG Name
Brian Duffy
IG Faction
The Winter Hill
#6
Mike is right, we don't want alot of newbies, we are good with the amount of players right now and will probably pop up some more roleplayers in the future.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
10
Likes
0
#7
I'm not talking about the noob what about more pro people come to RC-RP they don't know the server, but i'm sure 100% if they know the server they will not leave it. this is an awsome server REAL RP.

I hope to get back and play I have master account and all things but I got banned and the ban-appeal , the admin didn't reply.
 

Mike

Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
3,907
Likes
0
#8
Diabolic said:
Mike said:
Not needed, rather we play with 90 good roleplayers than 250 stupid kids who can't RP for shitz.
Hello Mr. BetterRperThanU
I would to say that we got the applications now, so we wont get that many noobs. Plus stop hating cuz i got enough of your shizzle.
I am stating facts, if it is about that, just so you know. Whether you like it or not more than 80 percent of the community will agree with my statement, but we surely can go back to the times were the server was full with 180 people and just ten of them (5 admins) could RP properly and from a proper English sentence.
So come down and you better stop your hating, since I am not hating but I do not want to play on a server, nor anyone else wants, where the people who speak English like the following example: "Will did you eate piza dhis morning?", are in the ruling force in a so called role play and downgrade the quality of server to a light server. I loved the times when RCRP had 40 players at peak times and we even had traffic jams, since no one dared to take someone over for the RP reasons.
And yes Diabloic, I am more than just simply sure that I RP a way better than the average player of RCRP. Since I love to go into detail, just for example that I do not use any binds for anything and that I RP'ly light my cigarette with taking the lighter out of my inner vest's pocket, which is hidden by a jacket, which has to be opened and so on. When I did this, I have to flick the lighter on which has to be done also etcetera. I am not going to list each and everything here. But it proofs that I love the detail in RP and a simple /me takes out his cigarettes is not enough for me. There are several points missing and there are several aspects which I could accuse the person of powergaming and as you probably noticed I freely can say what I want, if you do not like it, ignore it freely. Or respond with an appropriated answer. But seeing that this will end in another useless argument I will not go into more detail right here and stay with my point. Proof me wrong surely but I will tell you it is almost impossible, since not the quantity but the quality makes the RP, where my lovely quote, which each and everyone around RCRP and even several admins use, just proofs its worth.
Hopefully you'll understand it when not, I don't care, it is my opinion and you cannot bring me down from it.
 
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
6,794
Likes
9
IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
#9
Mike said:
Diabolic said:
Mike said:
Not needed, rather we play with 90 good roleplayers than 250 stupid kids who can't RP for shitz.
Hello Mr. BetterRperThanU
I would to say that we got the applications now, so we wont get that many noobs. Plus stop hating cuz i got enough of your shizzle.
I am stating facts, if it is about that, just so you know. Whether you like it or not more than 80 percent of the community will agree with my statement, but we surely can go back to the times were the server was full with 180 people and just ten of them (5 admins) could RP properly and from a proper English sentence.
So come down and you better stop your hating, since I am not hating but I do not want to play on a server, nor anyone else wants, where the people who speak English like the following example: "Will did you eate piza dhis morning?", are in the ruling force in a so called role play and downgrade the quality of server to a light server. I loved the times when RCRP had 40 players at peak times and we even had traffic jams, since no one dared to take someone over for the RP reasons.
And yes Diabloic, I am more than just simply sure that I RP a way better than the average player of RCRP. Since I love to go into detail, just for example that I do not use any binds for anything and that I RP'ly light my cigarette with taking the lighter out of my inner vest's pocket, which is hidden by a jacket, which has to be opened and so on. When I did this, I have to flick the lighter on which has to be done also etcetera. I am not going to list each and everything here. But it proofs that I love the detail in RP and a simple /me takes out his cigarettes is not enough for me. There are several points missing and there are several aspects which I could accuse the person of powergaming and as you probably noticed I freely can say what I want, if you do not like it, ignore it freely. Or respond with an appropriated answer. But seeing that this will end in another useless argument I will not go into more detail right here and stay with my point. Proof me wrong surely but I will tell you it is almost impossible, since not the quantity but the quality makes the RP, where my lovely quote, which each and everyone around RCRP and even several admins use, just proofs its worth.
Hopefully you'll understand it when not, I don't care, it is my opinion and you cannot bring me down from it.
I do remember those times indeed, and it was pain in the ass to do my SASP duties since no one could RP, agreed with that.

But, nowadays we got the application registration, which means better RPers. No noob will complete the whole application if they dont even know what RP is.. and they won't even get accepted. So I'd like some more players here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.