What's new

This IP address is already in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominancee

Hello, I hope I haven't posted in the wrong section but I haven't found a more appropriate board for this, so I'll just explain my problems.

I cannot register to your server because it gives me this error:
N44tOKV.png

I have never played on RC-RP before, and I'm confident that nobody else in my house even plays SA-MP, so I wonder if I could have my IP reset by your database or something like that?
I don't know what to do, and changing my IP isn't my preferable option unless necessary.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Your IP is associated with the Master Account Pikachu, it was registered in September 2014, and it hasn't been played on yet (the application process hasn't been done, including the quiz). Is this your account?

dominancee

Earl said:
Your IP is associated with the Master Account Pikachu, it was registered in September 2014, and it hasn't been played on yet (the application process hasn't been done, including the quiz). Is this your account?
No, I do not recall a "Pikachu" being registered by me.
However if possible I would like this so called "Pikachu" to be deleted as it seems to just be a ghost account (which I might've created but have no memory of doing so), and would like to play on your server under my current name.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
I've disabled Pikachu and added you to the shared IPs list, so you should be able to create a new account now :thumbup:

dominancee

Earl said:
I've disabled Pikachu and added you to the shared IPs list, so you should be able to create a new account now :thumbup:
Thank you very much and I apologize if I have disturbed you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.