What's new

The UCP and You!

Cacksii

Retired Admin
logo.png

The UCP and You!

Hello everyone! Today you are going to learn about the User Control Panel, often abbreviated as the "UCP". The UCP is a wonderful feature in Red County Roleplay that allows you to view everything your character has to offer without having to pop in-game! It also allows you to view things such as your donations, settings, admin record, and much more! This guide will be a very easy breakdown of the UCP broken into each individual section and what they do. So without further to do, let's get started!

So when you first pop into the Red County Roleplay home screen (https://redcountyrp.com/) you are greeted with the following screen. On this screen you have access to your characters, your account settings, and also have the ability to post a Support Ticket (a Support Ticket guide is coming soon as well!) We'll do the easy part first! Let's go through your account settings to see what you have the ability to do!

So once you click on settings, you are given the screen displayed below. This shows the email account that your Master Account, or MA, is registered to, it also displays what time zone you are currently in and allows you to hide your UCP status, in case you didn't want people to know you were on it. At then bottom it give you the option to change your password for your RCRP account. Once you set everything how you like it, just hit save and you'll be done!

The My Characters button is what gives you the ability to view everything your characters have to offer, including factions, economy, their homes, and a lot more. Let's go through each one and see what it all does.

Now let's look into a character and see what's what. In my character, Jasper Riley, you can see all the options that you have the ability to look into.
- Economy -
- Houses -
- Businesses -
- Vehicles -
- Inventory -
- Faction Centre -
- Donation -
- Delete Character -
On the main character screen you are given your character's name, level and experience points, total time played, your current name and past name changes, your characters birthday, and when you created this character. As for your player breakdown, let's just see what each one of these has in them, there will be a brief explanation for those that require them.

Y4BGGPx.png

Economy - The amount of money your player has in hand and in the bank.

Houses - Your home(s). You also have the option to view your house guests, inventory, and armor storage in the home. You are also give the server value of the home as well as your exterior furniture limit.

Businesses - The businesses your player owns. This allows you to see how much stock is left, your business payout, what earnings you have so far, as well as the lock status and if the business belongs to a faction or not.

Vehicles - This is all the vehicles you own. It tells you their condition, the plate, and whether it is locked or unlocked. You also have the ability to check the inventory and transfer the vehicle if it's a premium vehicle.

Inventory - Everything your character has on hand including licenses.

Faction Centre - This is your faction control screen. It tells you what faction you're in, who runs it, who the members are, what vehicles belong to your faction, as well as the faction bank.

Phones - Your character's phone information including number and amount of credit left.

Donations - Any donations you have done for this character. You also have the option to buy and redeem donation codes.

Delete Character - Pretty self explanatory.

Now in this last tab, we have the account information and the options for the account. Let's quickly go through these!

Account Information - This gives you a breakdown of your account, it tells your username, where and when you registered when and where your last login was, your total account playtime, how many characters you have as well as any staff roles you may have.

Uwb22qd.png

Now as for options, you have a total of six options to go over when it comes to your account, these are all just further things you an look into for your account information. I did not include donations or settings under this spoiler as they are included above.

njdmknf.png

Tickets - Support Tickets you've filed about the server, forums, or UCP. (Once the guide is done I'll attach a link here).

5FUszG7.png

Applications - Your application to RCRP, please see the guide made by @Toni if you have any questions.
Here :)

W9IfXnm.png

TS Channels - All the TS Channels that you own.

iH40LcN.png

Admin Record - Any administrative punishments you've received on the server. This includes what you did, who punished you, and what form of punishment was given.
mYPnKQU.png

There ya' have it! A complete breakdown of the UCP and everything included in it. I will try to keep this updated as we get UCP changes and updates. I'm not perfect so if you can see any mistakes or possibly things I missed then let me know! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns then please drop them in the comments below! I'll be working on the formatting of this guide soon but for now, enjoy!

Special Thanks to:
@Toni - Creating the Application Guide
@geckopecko - Helping Create the Support Ticket Guide (When Released)
@EldiTheBeast - Loaning me his business to assist with the guide creation.

Last edited: